Hey guys, in spirit of Halloween I am having another giveaway! :D
I got a job as an accountant so I HAVE CASH <333 Yes, here is what I’m giving away~
- Nintendo 3DS!
- NINTENDO WII U
- One (1) Copy of Pokemon X
- One (1) Copy of Pokemon Y
- 15 Band tees of your choice!
- John Green Books of your choice!
- Lisa Frank Stickers!
NOW THE RULES
- Must be following me, dumbfuckingideas.
- You can reblog as many times as you want, and every reblog counts!
- Like if you want another entry too (^‿^✿)
- Giveaway ends November 12th!
That’s it, go crazy!
the ragdoll and the porcelain doll
This was an art project for school, the assignment being to do a piece on some social injustice. As a person who has been, is, and likely will be depressed in the future, I feel a strong shame when the topic of depression is brought up in a social setting, as if my struggle is some kind of a disease. The way depression is talked about is, for some reason, separate from the way physical injuries are discussed. My pain and injury is no less than that of someone with physical evidence that there is something wrong, which is absolute bullcrap.
Anyway, I hope you like the comic. /end of rant.
Holy shit Hannah.
Not for the Faint of Heart • Burmese Tourmaline 8.15 ct • Original Gemstone Design by Jeffrey Hunt
Ahhhh so beautiful it’s a little love nest of light
i know i shouldn’t but you have no idea how happy this makes me
Oh no…thats too cute <3